- C19 Shipping - We will be mailing out things on a limited basis as we can. Orders are also available for scheduled pick up while we're at the shop and by special appointment. Email/Call/Leave a note on the order as to what you'd like.
Shipping is done via USPS or UPS at your choice. Due to staffing and the fact USPS will not pick ups at our location, USPS packages will usually go out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and UPS packages will go Tuesday - Friday. All items are shipped uninsured at the buyer's risk. Woolyn is not responsible for packages that do not arrive. Please call or email the shop to add shipping insurance.
If you need your goodies more quickly than this schedule, call or email and we'll see what we can do!
- Needles, Notions and Patterns and Books are Final Sale. Damaged goods in original package may be returned within one week (7 days) of receipt for store credit or replacement. We will be happy to replace damaged goods at no cost to you.
Yarns and Fibers may be returned within 60 days for store credit in original, salable condition only. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense and must arrive at the shop in original, salable condition only. Returns are for store credit only.
We have made every effort to be accurate in showing colors. There is always variation in color between batches and even within a batch. As monitors differ, we cannot guarantee that the yarn will look identical to the yarn color pictured. If you are getting multiple skeins, we will do our best to make sure they match as closely as possible.
- Unscheduled classes must be scheduled and used within one month of purchase. Call or email the shop to set up a time.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your registration, please provide at least 24 hours advance notice before the start of your first class for store credit for group classes and 48 hours for private and semi-private classes. Cancellations made with less than notice are non-refundable.
We cannot offer make-up sessions or credit for missed group classes. Out of respect for your instructor and classmates, we kindly ask that you be on time.
- Gift cards can be used IN STORE ONLY. We do not have gift cards for online shopping at this time.
Please be sure put the name of the recipient in the comments section when ordering so the gift card can be properly processed. The card can either be mailed out to you or can be picked up at the store. For in store pick up, be sure to select that option under shipping.
Gift cards are good for any in store merchandise or classes purchased at the shop.
- Woolyn is currently closed to customers. We can still help you with your yarny purchases! Orders are available for pickup during the limited hours we are at the shop or by appointment. We are also mailing out orders.