- Shipping is done via USPS or UPS at your choice. Currently, UPS prices are very competitive with the USPS and packages will generally arrive more quickly. All items are shipped uninsured at the buyer's risk. Woolyn is not responsible for packages that do not arrive. Please call or email the shop to add shipping insurance.
- Needles, Notions and Patterns and Books are Final Sale. Damaged goods in original package may be returned within one week (7 days) of receipt for store credit or replacement. We will be happy to replace damaged goods at no cost to you.
Yarns and Fibers may be returned with receipt within 60 days for store credit in original, salable condition only. Return shipping is at the buyer's expense and must arrive at the shop in original, salable condition only. Returns are for store credit only.
We have made every effort to be accurate in showing colors. There is always variation in color between batches and even within a batch. As monitors differ, we cannot guarantee that the yarn will look identical to the yarn color pictured. If you are getting multiple skeins, we will do our best to make sure they match as closely as possible.
- Unscheduled classes must be scheduled and used within one month of purchase. Call or email the shop to set up a time.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your registration, please provide at least 48 hours advance notice before the start of your first class for store credit. Cancellations made with less than notice are non-refundable.
We cannot offer make-up sessions or credit for missed group classes. Out of respect for your instructor and classmates, we kindly ask that you be on time.
- Gift cards can be used both in store and online. If you would like a physical gift card mailed out to you or the recipient, please contact the shop.
Gift cards are good for any in store merchandise or classes purchased at the shop.
- Woolyn is no longer requiring masks. Please be respectful of your fellow shoppers and Woolyn staff and make use of online ordering and curbside pick up if you are feeling under the weather. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.