The Klik is ideal for new weavers, taking to classes or for sampling.. The harnesses are raised separately by manually lifting the handles at the sides. The harnesses fall back into place when the springs are pushed back in. A swinging beater is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Solid Lacquered Beech construction
- 4 Shafts (expandable to 8)
- 10 dent Reed
- 200 Texsolv Heddles
- 16 Warp Sticks, Lease Sticks
- 2 Shuttles
Add on Features:
- Additional Reeds
- Additional Shafts
- Weaving Width: 15.75" (40cm)
- W x L x H: 22.75 x 30.75 x 8.25" (58 x 78 x 21 cm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
This item is special order. It can be drop shipped directly to you, or picked up from Woolyn. You will be contacted about an estimated shipping date.
* Loom is shown with optional stand.